FORS BRONZE, SILVER & GOLD ACCREDITATION CONSULTANCY NEAR ME
Our FORS Accreditation Consultancy Services
Do you need a FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Consultant to help you achieve FORS Bronze, Silver or Gold Accreditation?
Do you lose business because you are unable to offer deliveries by FORS-accredited vehicles? Perhaps you’re looking to improve your fleet management, enhance fuel efficiency, or differentiate your company from competitors? Regardless of your reason for considering a FORS qualification, Total Compliance can help.
The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme for fleet operators. Its aim is to raise the level of quality within fleet operations, by recognising efficient and safe vehicle operators. Many companies (particularly in the construction sector) now insist that fleet operators have FORS to carry out work for them in commercial vehicles.
Total Compliance helps operators achieve all 3 levels of FORS accreditation by providing expert FORS consultancy and FORS audits:
- FORS Bronze
- FORS Silver
- FORS Gold
We can also help operators in the construction industry achieve FORS and CLOCS.
CONTACT US TODAY
Call us on: 0345 9001312
or complete the contact form below and
a member of the team will get back to you.
Do you need help getting FORS? Do you want help with your FORS registration? We can assist you to achieve FORS quickly and even be there at your audit with you.
We offer different packages to suit fleet size, level of assistance required, and budget. These packages can include some or all of the following, to suit your specific needs:
- 1 hour online consultation or in person, onsite visit
- Policy Documents Pack Only Option
- Individual Policy Pack - written specifically for your business
- Half Day or Full Day Consultation to prepare a plan for implementation
- Full Project Managed Accreditation. This is where we will organise everything for you to work towards and achieve the Bronze accreditation, the Silver accreditation, or Gold level of accreditation
- FORS Pre-audit to ensure you get through your main audit
- FORS Training which is also accredited as Driver CPC Training
What are the benefits of FORS for my transport business?
FORS is useful for hauliers and transport operators who wish to:
- Improve road safety
- Operate safe and efficient fleet management
- Reduce the incidence of fines and other charges
- Reduce fuel emissions and enhance fuel efficiency
- Gain greater industry intelligence and networking opportunities
- Stand out from the crowd
Why Choose Total Compliance?
The Total Compliance team is passionate about the transport, logistics, and construction industries. We ensure we remain updated with the very latest legislation and training so that we can give you and your business the very best advice and expertise.
Our FORS Consultants are all qualified FORS Practitioners and one of our lead trainers, Michelle, works for the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport to deliver training on their behalf.
We have years of experience assisting companies in the transport industry with FORS accreditation help. Total Compliance is your one stop shop for transport training, compliance, and transport manager support.