FORS Accreditation - Bronze, Silver and Gold
Do you need a FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Consultant to help you achieve FORS Bronze, Silver or Gold Accreditation?
The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme for fleet operators, which aims to raise the level of quality within fleet operations, by recognising efficient and safe vehicle operators. Many companies now insist that fleet operators have FORS in order to carry out work for them in commercial vehicles.
Total Compliance can help operators achieve any of the 3 levels of FORS accreditation - FORS Bronze, FORS Silver or FORS Gold - as well as other accreditations such as CLOCS and DVSA Earned Recognition.
Do you need help getting FORS? Do you want help with your FORS registration? We can assist you to achieve FORS quickly and even be there at your audit to ensure that everything goes to plan.
We offer different packages to suit fleet size, level of assistance required and budget. These packages can include some or all of the following:
- 1 hour online consultation or in person, onsite visit
- Policy Documents Pack Only Option
- Individual Policy Pack - written specifically for your business
- Half Day or Full Day Consultation to prepare a plan for implementation
- Full Project Managed Accreditation - organise everything for you to work towards and achieve the Bronze accreditation, the Silver accreditation or Gold level of accreditation
- FORS Pre-audit to ensure you get through your main audit
- FORS Training which is also accredited as Driver CPC Training
We also offer FORS Practitioner status training or can act as a FORS Practitioner on your behalf – visit our FORS Practitioner page for more information.
What are the benefits of FORS for my transport business?
FORS is useful for hauliers and transport operators who wish to:
- Improve road safety
- Reduce the incidence of fines and other charges
- Reduce fuel emissions and enhance fuel efficiency
- Gain greater industry intelligence and networking opportunities
- Stand out from the crowd
Why choose Total Compliance?
The Total Compliance team is passionate about the transport, logistics and construction industries and ensure that we stay up to date with the very latest technologies, legislation and training so that we can give you and your business the very best advice and expertise. Our FORS Consultants are all qualified FORS Practitioners, and one of our lead trainers, Michelle, works for the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport to deliver training on their behalf.
With years of experience in helping companies achieve a wide range of accreditations like FORS, Total Compliance are your one stop shop for transport training, compliance and manager support.
For more information, please contact Michelle on 07710 878041, email us your requirements, or visit our contact page.