AGRI-SUPPLY ACCREDITATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES
There are a range of AIC Trade Assurance Schemes covering areas of the Agri-supply industry in which you can become involved. They fall into the following three categories:
Food / Feed Safety
- Universal Feed Assurance Scheme deals with the production and delivery of compounds feeds and the supply of feeds to the farm.
- Feed Materials Assurance Scheme covers the sourcing and production of feed ingredients, either by certifying complete supply chains or by the “gatekeeper” Intermediate Supplier Standard.
- Trade Assurance Scheme for Combinable Crops deals with what happens to grains and pulses when they leave the farm to the end user.
Fertiliser Security and Traceability
- Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme has been developed to help the industry manage the safety, security and traceability of all fertilisers.
Safe application of plant protection products to seeds
- European Seed Treatment Assurance scheme is for the seed treatment industry to preserve essential plant protection products, protect international trade and ensure ongoing investment within the sector.