OUR AGRI-SUPPLY ACCREDITATION SERVICES
There are a range of Trade Assurance Schemes covering areas of the Agri-supply industry in which you can become involved. They fall into the following three categories:
Food / Feed Safety
- Universal Feed Assurance Scheme deals with the production and delivery of compounds feeds and the supply of feeds to the farm.
- Feed Materials Assurance Scheme covers the sourcing and production of feed ingredients, either by certifying complete supply chains or by the “gatekeeper” Intermediate Supplier Standard.
- Trade Assurance Scheme for Combinable Crops deals with what happens to grains and pulses when they leave the farm to the end user.
Fertiliser Security and Traceability
- Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme has been developed to help the industry manage the safety, security and traceability of all fertilisers.
Safe application of plant protection products to seeds
- European Seed Treatment Assurance scheme is for the seed treatment industry to preserve essential plant protection products, protect international trade and ensure ongoing investment within the sector.
Here at Total Compliance we can help you to achieve the following agri-supply industry accreditations.