OPERATOR LICENCE APPLICATIONS
Our Operator Licence Application Services
Total Compliance can assist you with every step of your Operator Licence Application with our applications experts.
Before making your Operator Licence Application we would check the following to ensure you have made the right choice of licence:
- Why are you looking to apply for an O licence?
- Which type of O licence do you need?
- How many vehicles and trailers does you (the operator) use?
- What is the suitability of the storage of your vehicles and trailers?
- Who is going to carry out regular maintenance and/or inspections? Are you going to do this in house or are you using a third party maintenance provider?
- What do you have for your ‘financial standing’ to show the Traffic Commissioner?
- Are you knowledged or familiar with drivers’ hours and operator compliance?
Restricted Operator Licence - Online consultation and application £190
Standard National Licence - Online consultation and application £240
Standard International Licence - Online consultation and application £290
All the above are also subject to the standard application fees due:
- DVSA Application Fee (DVSA to accept & process your application) £257
- DVSA Interim Fee (Interim Applications to Trade only) £68
- Public Notice Fee (Advertising your application - all prices vary depending on publication) £200-£400
- DVSA Licence Issue Fee (approval of your licence) once accepted £401
If you would like any further information or to proceed with getting an Operator Licence Application please contact us.
CONTACT US TODAY
Call us now, or complete our form and we'll contact you.