CPC REFRESHER COURSE
Our Transport Manager CPC Refresher Course for HGV & PSV
Transport Managers are recommended to complete a refresher course every 5 years to ensure that they keep their knowledge and skills up to date, covering the main roles and responsibilities of the Transport Manager.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone within the transport and logistics industry who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards and refresh their qualification
- Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a transport professional
- Operators who are required to complete refresher training at the direction of a Traffic Commissioner
The Transport Manager Refresher Course is for 2 days and includes a confirmation of the training and refreshments.
Subjects Covered include:
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Drivers Hours, Records and Regulations inc, Management of Tachograph Records
- Fleet Inspections, Enforcement Issues and Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- Operator Licensing
- The Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness
- Drivers Walk Around Checks and Defect Reporting
- Operational Safety
- Driver CPC
- Driver Licensing
For further information on courses and dates, please call us on: 0345 9001312 or click the button below.