Dangerous Goods Awareness Training in Liverpool
Our Dangerous Goods Awareness Training
Total Compliance offer Dangerous Goods General Awareness Training for operators in Liverpool.
Our Liverpool Dangerous Goods Awareness Training is an informative session for anyone that comes into contact with dangerous goods. We cover awareness training for goods by road (ADR), rail (RID), sea (IMDG) and air (IATA). It educates staff on the different classes of dangerous goods, the associated hazards and how to remain safe around them.
This course is for staff at all levels and roles – director, manager, packer, production director, personnel manager, delivery driver, laboratory technician, supervisor, and warehouse staff. Actually, anyone who in any way is involved with dangerous goods.
Why Choose Total Compliance for your Dangerous Goods Awareness training in Liverpool?
The Total Compliance team is passionate about transport and logistics. With significant experience in the industry and an extensive knowledge of transport legislation and training, we can ensure that your business stays compliant.
Offering a wide range of services and offices, trainers and consultants across the UK, Total Compliance is your one stop shop for transport training and support in Liverpool.
WHO DO WE DELIVER DANGEROUS GOODS AWARENESS TRAINING (DGA TRAINING) FOR IN LIVERPOOL?
As transport industry experts, Total Compliance have been delivering Dangerous Good General Awareness Training to hauliers, logistics companies and public transport operators in Liverpool for years.
Our trainers, regularly travel up and down the M62 and M57, visiting customers across Liverpool, to deliver Dangerous Goods Awareness training on their own premises in Liverpool.
What Does the Liverpool Dangerous Goods Awareness Course Involve?
This training is delivered by a fully qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA). It meets the training requirements of ADR for individuals for example, who are employed by a road vehicle operator or consignor, personnel who load or unload dangerous goods and personnel in freight forwarding and shipping agencies.
Interactive worksheets are provided for the sessions, which are delivered on site at your own premises. Therefore, the training can be tailored to cover the specific types of goods and procedures relevant to your business and staff, as well as giving a general overview of all of the classes.
The following topics are covered during the Liverpool Dangerous Goods Awareness Training:
- Overview of the dangerous goods regulations for your modes of transport (ADR - road, RID - rail, IMDG - sea, IATA - air) - what they are and who they apply to
- UN Hazard Classes – classification, packing groups, shipping names
- UN Packaging Scheme – types, marking, labelling and general documentation
- Health and Safety and the safe transport of dangerous goods by mode
- Vehicle Operations – compliance, documentation, equipment, PPE, tunnels, parking, small load limits, loading and unloading, accidents and terrorism measures
- The course is also tailored to the personnel, categories of dangerous goods and relevance to the business and roles
What Are The Learning Outcomes?
- Identify the regulations that govern the safe transport of dangerous goods
- Know the role and responsibilities assigned to those involved in the transport and logistics supply chain
- Appreciate the principles of packing and transporting dangerous goods including the requirements for vehicles and their personnel
- Manage all relevant training requirements within your organisation
- Understand the role of a DGSA and when legally required
- Demonstrate compliance within your organisation
BONUS WHEN BOOKING!
When you book with Total Compliance, we also send you a FREE Toolbox Talk or update each 6 months after the course completion as a refresher and update to any changes in regulations.
How long is the course?
Dangerous goods awareness training is up to 4 hours long.
Do we get a certificate?
Yes, this course is certificated by Total Compliance and lasts for 2 years (in-line with changes to legislation with all modes of transport).
Prices For Dangerous Goods Awareness Training
Classroom in-person course for up to 10 candidates £550 plus VAT
Remote Classroom course for up to 10 candidates £395 plus VAT