FORS SAFE URBAN DRIVING TRAINING
Our FORS Safe Urban Driving Training
FORS Silver requires all drivers within a company complete Safe Urban Driving training which consists of half a day on a bike and half a day in the classroom.
Safe Urban Driving (SUD) is essential training for all commercial drivers operating HGVs regularly in the urban environment and where there are high volumes of vulnerable road users, such as cyclists and pedestrians.
SUD Training is Driver CPC accredited and fully aligned to meet the requirements of:
- Work Related Road Risk (WRRR)
- Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) Silver level
- Construction Logistics & Cyclist Safety (CLOCS) Standard
SUD is delivered in two sections, a classroom theory module and a practical cycling module, where drivers experience a cyclist’s view of the road. The two modules are delivered on the same day, and courses are run around the country and can be delivered by Total Compliance.
CONTACT US TODAY
Call us now, or complete our form and we'll contact you.
- The changing streetscape and the urban environment
- Vulnerable road users and sharing the road safely
- Defensive driving techniques and understand vehicle safety equipment and how to maintain its effectiveness
- Exchanging places, driver attitude and perception
- Introduction to active travel, driver fitness and health
- Hazard recognition: understanding the issues faced by vulnerable road users
If you would like to book or receive and further information, please click on the button below or call Michelle on 07710 878041 or Jonathan on 07720 875002.