07720875002 or 07710878041


Driving Law

Difference between Pelican, Puffin and Zebra Crossing?

Do you know the difference between the crossings? Experienced drivers still ask the question when we talk about crossings in trainings.  It has come up in Driver CPC and Transport Manager Refresher Courses. Information in the Highway Code gives this general information at all crossings: When using any type of crossing you should always check…

Read More

Drink Driving & Sleeping While Inebriated in Your Vehicle

  We all know that drink driving is illegal when over the limit.  When training though we often get asked questions because people are not clear on some of the laws. In England and Wales the limit for drivers is 35 microgrammes per 100 millilitres of breath, and 80 milligrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood,…

Read More