(Trade Assurance Scheme for Combinable Crops)
TASCC is a voluntary accreditation scheme that aims to protect and build upon the integrity of farm assurance between the farmgate and delivery to the first processor.
The five key benefits that TASCC delivers to your business are:
- Ensuring feed and food safety - feed & food safety are critical to ensure protection of both customers and livestock industry. TASCC ensures this safety through fully up to date standards that are audited.
- Ensuring your business is compliant - the TASCC standard meets all UK and EU feed & food safety requirements. This means your business will be assured to be fully compliant in these areas.
- Meeting customer requirements at home and abroad - customers require an assured feed and food supply chain. Compliance with the TASCC standard ensures this chain is maintained. TASCC lso has 'mutual recognition' with other EU schemes which secures the chain for export.
- Meeting Government requirements - TASCC has 'earned recognition' with the UK Government which means that fully TASCC compliant businesses have a lower risk rating. This results in lower level of visits from enforcement authorities.
- Allowing investment for the future - by being fully TASCC compliant you can plan for the future safe in the knowledge that your business meets all the TASCC standard requirements.
If you are looking at gaining TASCC and need some assistance please email us or call Jonathan who is also our DGSA (Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor) on 07720 875002.