Bronze, Silver & Gold
FORS Accreditation Consultancy in Liverpool
As transport compliance experts, Total Compliance can help your Liverpool business achieve FORS accreditation.
If you need a FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) Consultant in Liverpool, to help you achieve FORS Bronze, Silver or Gold Accreditation, we can help.
FORS is a voluntary accreditation scheme for fleet operators, which aims to raise the level of quality within fleet operations, by recognising efficient and safe vehicle operators. Many Liverpool companies now insist that fleet operators have FORS in order to carry out work for them in commercial vehicles.
WHO HAVE WE HELPED ACHIEVE FORS ACCREDITATION IN LIVERPOOL?
As transport compliance experts, Total Compliance have been helping hauliers, logistics companies and transport operators in Liverpool achieve bronze, silver and gold FORS accreditation for years.
Our trainer Michelle, regularly travels up and down the M62 and M57, visiting operators in Cressington, Kirkdale and Wavertreeto, assisting them with their FORS accreditation.
Our Clients in Liverpool Include:
Do you need help getting FORS accreditation in Liverpool?
We offer different packages to suit fleet size, level of assistance required and budget. These packages can include some or all of the following:
- 1 hour online consultation or in person, onsite visit
- Policy Documents Pack Only Option
- Individual Policy Pack - written specifically for your business
- Half Day or Full Day Consultation to prepare a plan for implementation
- Full Project Managed Accreditation - organise everything for you to work towards and achieve the Bronze accreditation, the Silver accreditation or Gold level of accreditation
- FORS Pre-audit to ensure you get through your main audit
- FORS Training which is also accredited as Driver CPC Training
We also offer FORS Practitioner status training in Liverpool or can act as a FORS Practitioner on your behalf.
MEET THE CONSULTANT - MICHELLE SCOTT
Our Liverpool FORS consultant is Michelle Scott.
Michelle is a director of Total Compliance and has years of experience working as a director of a nationwide distribution business employing over 70 drivers, before starting Total Compliance with her husband, Jonathan.
Michelle is a qualified FORS Practitioner and she works for the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport to deliver training on their behalf.