CHAS Consultancy (Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme) in Lincolnshire
As industry compliance experts, Total Compliance can help your Lincolnshire business achieve the CHAS standard.
CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) is a pre-approval scheme, which allows contractors in Lincolnshire and across the UK, to demonstrate to potential clients that they meet the required health and safety standards.
CHAS was created to improve health and safety standards across the UK in 1997 and has grown throughout that time. CHAS is a voluntary accreditation scheme and if you are looking at joining, Total Compliance can help.
Why Use Total Compliance's CHAS Consultancy Services in Lincolnshire?
The Lincolnshire Total Compliance team, is passionate about construction and transport compliance, and are always up to date with the very latest technologies, legislation and training, so you can be sure your business will always receive the very best advice and expertise.
With years of experience in helping companies achieve a wide range of accreditations like CHAS, CLOCS and FORS across Lincolnshire, Total Compliance are your one stop shop for construction and transport training, compliance and manager support.
WHO HAVE WE HELPED ACHIEVE CHAS ACCREDITATION IN LINCOLNSHIRE?
As construction compliance experts, Total Compliance have been helping businesses in Lincolnshire achieve CHAS accreditation for years.
Our CHAS consultant Michelle, regularly travels up and down the A15 and A16, visting businesses in Lincoln, Grantham, Grimsby and Scunthorpe, assisting them to achieve CHAS accreditation.
Our Clients in Lincolnshire Include:
What Is CHAS in Lincolnshire?
The CHAS Standard looks at and assesses the following:
- Your Health and Safety Policy Statement
- Organisation of your Health and Safety within the company
- Your specific health and safety arrangements to a standard which is acceptable to CHAS's buyers and to others.
CHAS was created to improve health and safety standards across the UK in 1997 and has grown throughout that time. CHAS is a voluntary accreditation scheme that could assist you in getting more business.
CHAS helps both clients and contractors to ensure compliance across the different areas of risk management, and mitigate risks across the supply chain.
What Are The Benefits Of CHAS For Lincolnshire Contractors?
- Compliance with important compliance legislation
- Pre-approval to work for over 1,000 CHAS clients
- Certification under the CHAS Common Assessment Standard scheme
- Reassurance for your clients, that you are committed to safeguarding their reputation
- Display compliance in a wide range of areas by completing compliance certification modules in Health and Safety, Environmental, Equality and Diversity, Financial and Business Standing and more
What Are The Benefits Of CHAS For Lincolnshire Buyers?
- Saving money and time with the FREE service to find CHAS-approved contractors to deliver their projects
- The ability to check the compliance status of their supply chain
- The ability to demonstrate responsibility and safeguard their reputation
- The ability to set up alerts and monitor their supply chain’s certification status
- Discovering the UK’s best and most trusted, fully accredited contractors
- Dedicated account management team
MEET THE CONSULTANT - MICHELLE SCOTT
Our Lincolnshire CHAS consultant is Michelle Scott.
Michelle is a director of Total Compliance and has years of experience working as a director of a nationwide distribution business employing over 70 drivers, before starting Total Compliance with her husband, Jonathan.
Michelle is a qualified CHAS Consultant and FORS Practitioner and she works for the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport to deliver training on their behalf.