Total Compliance has 2 fully qualified ISO 9001 Lead External Auditors than can help your organisation in gaining the ISO 9001 Accreditation.
Organisations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001 certification is suitable for all types and sizes of organisations, as well as being established around the world as a Quality Management System (QMS) standard that is invaluable to many organisations. It is suitable for all industry sectors and will help to improve management processes.
The Quality Management System and its processes encompass the entire organisation or the part that you require certification for, and requires senior management buy-in, not just departments or staff. To achieve ISO 9001 certification the organisation needs to demonstrate that it can meet the regulatory requirements, and apply the system effectively to be of benefit to your organisation and customers. Some of the benefits include:
To the organisation:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces your costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities
To the customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
If you would like to find out more please contact us on email@example.com