First Aid for Drivers- Health & Safety/Emergency First Aid 29th Oct 2022 – Leicester
The course covers:
- Adult resuscitation (CPR)
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Casualty management (outdoors)
- Chest pains
- Communication and casualty care
- Head injuries
- Managing an emergency
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Primary survey
- Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
- Safer moving and handling
- Spinal injuries
- Unresponsive casualty
There is no requirement for assessment on JAUPT courses but there is a need for the driver to play ‘an active role’ in the course, being responsive to trainer questions and taking part in the practical training exercises. All training is carried out to give a better understanding of what to do in emergency situations and to improve all round first-aid knowledge.
Driver CPC training, completion of this learning course will gain you 7 hours towards your CPC.
To book your place on the course, simply click on the link below, and complete the online booking form. These details will be used to produce a registration document and provide you with a course certificate on successful completion of the course.
Course cost includes upload fee and VAT.