Agri-Supply Industry Accreditations
There are a range of Trade Assurance Schemes covering areas of the Agri-supply industry in which you can become involved. If you are looking at achieving any of these accreditations please email us or call Jonathan on 07720 875002.
They fall into three categories, Food/ Feed Safety, Fertiliser Security and Traceability and Safe Application of Seed Treatments.
Food / Feed Safety
- UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme) deals with the production and delivery of compounds feeds and the supply of feeds to the farm.
- FEMAS (Feed Materials Assurance Scheme) covers the sourcing and production of feed ingredients, either by certifying complete supply chains or by the “gatekeeper” Intermediate Supplier Standard.
- TASCC (Trade Assurance Scheme for Combinable Crops) deals with what happens to grains and pulses when they leave the farm to the end user.
Fertiliser Security and Traceability
- FIAS (Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme) has been developed to help the industry manage the safety, security and traceability of all fertilisers.
Safe application of plant protection products to seeds
- ESTA (European Seed Treatment Assurance scheme) is for the seed treatment industry to preserve essential plant protection products, protect international trade and ensure ongoing investment within the sector.
If you are looking at achieving any of these accreditations please email us or call Jonathan on 07720 875002.